Know Our Canal First”
If you are Panamanian and have NEVER transited our Panama Canal, feel free to contact Carmela Gobern, travel coordinator for the M/V Pacific Queen at email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Telephone: (507) 314-0398, celular (507) 6675-4507 or USA (678) 995-7136.
Panama’s a really wonderful country. There’s obviously the Panama Canal, which brings a lot of tourism, and a huge American influence; it’s just a mix of so many great things: African, Caribbean, Latin American Spanish, all kinds of influences there.
The Panama Canal, is recognized as one of the Seven Wonders of the Modern World.
Passengers will enjoy the following:
- Two (2) spacious, enclosed decks, with air conditioning and comfortable seating.
- An open-air third deck with an ideal vantage point from which to enjoy your cruise.
- Television monitors with Panama Canal and Panamanian folkloric documentaries
- Six (6) conveniently-located restrooms.
- Speaker system for music and narration of the tour guide.
- A souvenir shop, complete with local handcrafts and Panama Canal souvenirs.
- A lounge area on the first floor with bar where food and soft drinks are served. (Liquor on sale.)
Bilingual Guide, Breakfast and Lunch, Sodas and Water, Transportation by bus from Gamboa to Flamenco Marina in Amador. Wear comfortable clothing and shoes; take your camera, dark shades, a hat/cap and an umbrella.
The Pacific Queen
The Pacific Queen is a Norwegian-built boat, designed specifically for day tours and cruises, with a capacity for 300 passengers, measures 119 ft. in length and 25 ft. in width.